Monday, September 22, 2014

Treasure Hunting...A day at Centro

So last Friday was shopping day, there was no particular thing I needed..so I decided to call  it a treasure hunt and my sweet cousin decided to join me. Every girl is happy with their shopping items, it's like they found a treasure! Yep I'm that same kind of girl! So let me take you on my Treasure hunt journey.


Some of my Treasures 


So after having a Mc Donalds Breakfast ( OMG the McMuffin with Egg and cheese is soooo YUM) we were heading to the biggest shopping mall in Europe 'Centro Oberhausen' which is in Germany. It's approx 1,5 hours driving, and with two ladies talking that much like we do.. AHUM.. it felt like less than 30 mins.

''every girl is happy with their shopping items, it's like they found a Treasure''

When reaching our destination we felt a bit of a appetite so a quick lunch at Starbucks and some more chatting it was! I have never had such delicious bagels in my life! Mine, the most bottom one; had cheese and pieces of chicken on it, and the bagel on the top right, had cream cheese with salmon, both warmed up a tiny bit! So taste full!

Felt Heaven in our stomach

As we parked in the center of the mall we decided to walk down the left side of the mall first. For the 1st hour we didn't end up buying something which was so sad but that changed soon. We discovered some crowd at a shop, coming closer it was in front of the Apple store ( NO I did not know that the I-Phone 6 was releasing that day in Germany). Though it was very funny to see that so much people were in the line and event slept a night in front of the mall for it.

Luckily we were not there for the new IPhone but were hunting for some fashion and/or beauty items as it was not that crowded at the rest of the mall beside the Apple store spot.

We finally stayed around for 6 hours including a dinner at the super large food spot of Centro. I had found some coupons for discount at dinner on the Centro App. This is a must have and saves some money, only thing that is disturbing is that you have to pay with cash at all food counters within the area of the food spot.

The shopping mall was in full preparations of the Fashion show that is taking place on the 28 and 29th of September 2014. There were some fashion spots and ads going on for the fashion show, which gave a nice extra touch to the shopping experience. I loved peaking at some high class fashion items that were exhibited, especially the jacket that reminded me of Michael Jackson and his fabulous sense of Fashion paired with the dance moves.




To name a few shops that we enjoyed most are: Deichmann, Bershka, Zara, H&M, DouglasMisterLady, Orsay, H&M Beauty Box, Pimkie,Tally Weijl, New Yorker, Colloseum and how can we forget the Make-Up Stores Flormar en KIKO Cosmetics! I think we spend most of the time in make-up stores. Ofcourse there are lots of other stores aswell, but it's to much to name, so I named a few favs. For a map with all the shops click here.

I ended up buying a bunch make-up items ( I know SHOCKING..NOT!!) with my favorite being the KIKO watereyeshadow number 208 which seems to be a dupe for MAC whisper of gilt. I also bough a cute little eyeshadow palette from Flormar and one of my favorite Mascara's The Spiderlash mascara.

If you live in the Netherlands or you are in the German neighbour of Oberhausen I definitely recommend a shopping day at Centro. I have also been there around christmass and the decoration and atmosphere is at the best around that time.

Hope you guys visit the shopping mall soon, enjoy the snaps of our experience below, and don't hesitate to give me some shopping tips or locations where I can hunt again.

Till next time and enjoy beauties!

xoxo

Preparations for the Fashion Show

The Beautiful new Blush and Eyeshadow Collection at Flormar

Headpiece I tried on at Colloseum

Treasure Hunts

Benefit Make-Up 

Fashion Show Preps

WaterEyeshadow Collection of KIKO

Me and my Shopping Mate 'Shalini'

Last but not the least...I-Phone6 Crowd in front of the store


No comments:

Post a Comment