Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thanks Anastasia BeverlyHills for my Daily Essential extension...

So back in summer ( like it's ages ago LOL) while scrolling down on Instagram I got a shock (like literally, I screamed 'OMG' loudly and jumped up)!

Anastasia of AnastasiaBeverlyhills had just announced that she was working together with (in my opinion)  the best make-up artist out on Instagram AMREZY (her name is Amra but she is known for her username) !!



It was all over the newsfeed and she also announced it herself 'The Amrezy-Palette had been released!'. Now let me be clear,  I don't LIKE her make-up, I LOVE... like I'm obsessed with the way she applies make-up and how beautiful it (she) is, it's just soooo perfect!



I was so bummed while searching on Internet as it was completely sold out ( I had to order it on anastasiabeverlyhills.com). I got a flashback with that feeling all over again, when I was desperate to buy the AnastasiaBeverlyhills Contour Palette which was sold out for a long time..but I won't jump into that as that's a whole other story!

' Good things happen to those who wait'

Finally I waited for a month or so, to be sure that It would be back in stock! As they say ' Good things happen to those who wait' and actually it did! After 6 or 7 weeks of the release of the Amrezy Palette, AnastasiaBeveryhills announced a collaboration with another Instagram BeautyGuru, the most beautifull and stunning Maya also known as Instagram sensation MAYA_MIA_Y ! The Maya Miya Palette had been released!



Shortly after the release I ordered both the palettes ( it sure was worth the wait). 1,5 week later I received the palettes in the mailbox, I was so happy!

I received it like this and was instantly in Love with the packages

In short my first impression of both the palettes: 

Both the palettes with some 'Get the looks' from Maya Mia Palette
The Amrezy Palette comes (like most of the ABH eyeshadowpalettes) in 10 colors; Legend, Glisten, Topaz, Iridescent Purple, Emerald, Vanilla, Caramel, Morocco, Deep Plum, and LBD.

The palette itself ( both of them actually) have a travelsized package and on the inside of the lid there is a mirror. The colors in the Amrezy palette are highly pigmented. The colors chosen in the palette are incredible as you actually have colors in it that allow you to create a simple daytime look and even a darker evening look, you won't be needing any other palette while using it. 

My favorite color of this palette is Morocco! I often use it as a transition color on my crease as it is matt and very blendable! Beside that it's great palette and surely my favorite.

My Fall-Look  using the Amrezy Palette


The Maya Mia Palette also comes in 10 colors; Nude, Deep Brown, Sienna, Warm Taupe,Vanilla, Aqua, Fresh Peach, Glisten, Caramel and Gold Bar.

The colors in the Maya Mia palette are highly pigmented aswell. The colors chosen in the palette are very summery as Maya lives in Tanzania - Africa. She was inspired by the colors of the nature of the Island on the east coast of Africa called 'Zanzibar. Hence the blue and the pink tones. I love using this palette esspecially for soft daytime looks, but don't worry you can even create a smokey eye if needed for an evening look. This is possible with the color Deep Brown.

My favorite color of this palette is Aqua! I love the high pigment of it and the fact that it's an instant eyecatcher! If I am not using the Amrezy palette this always is my second 'go to' palette ( which is great as my passion is travelling and Sunny Days often happen with that kind of hobby).

Day Time look created by me with the Maya Mia Palette

Last week ABH released another palette by the gorgeous ( as I like to call her) contour queen: Tamanna Roashan a.k.a. DressYourFace with the Tamanna Palette! I am not sure if I will order this palette because it seems like the colors look like a merge of the previous palettes. But than I don't trust myself, I might order it to complete my collection and try the palette out ( yeah I know, I am greedy for Make-Up Guilty as charged!).


I haven't been using any other palette for the past few weeks beside these two, that's why I thank AnastasiaBeveryhills for not only giving Make-Up Artists on Instagram and BeautyBloggers a chance to make them selves visible and start a carriere in a diffrent way but also for extending my daily essentials, as I already can't live with these palette's on a daily base!  

Sunday I have a special day planned, will be blogging about that next week!

Hope you have a nice weekend beauties! 

xoxo..



Look by @Amrezy herself using her Palette

Look by @Maya_Mia_y herself using her Palette

No comments:

Post a Comment