Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Fashion and Beauty Items...

It's sad, days of summer are coming to an end. To be honest half of our summer was very miserable here in the Netherlands, with lots of Rain in the month of August. Two or three days it even happened that the rain was so terrible, that it seemed that the rain of a whole month fell in one day! So now I actually don't care what temperature it is, as long as the Rain stays away. BUT enough complaining, let's welcome the new season that's around the corner..which we call Fall or some of you call it Autumn. 

In my opinion the beauty of this season are the soft colours, the fact that you can just wear a sweater and a sjawl with a trendy skinny jean or a legging in a black or fall colour! And oooooh... I love the the long baggy cardigans combined with the boots...OMG I missed the boots the most during the Spring and Summer seasons. Boots are so trendy within the Fall season and even in the extended part which we call the winter. And the fun of it is that almost everything is so comfortable and fashionable at the same time with Fall Fashion!


My Favs for Fall Fashion


''let's welcome the new season that's around the corner''

And how can I forget the Fall trends for Make-up? I must be crazy if I didn't mention Make-Up in this section. I am obsessing over the gypsy dark lip colours, which are super trendy with this season. Some of my favorite colours are Wine Red, Burgundy, Purple or Plum shades, and of course a nude lip which is wearable every season of the year!


My Favs for Fall Make-Up

In the collages above you can find my hunting treasures which I collected from Pinterest ( Yeah shout out to Pinterest for all the fashion ideas it allows you to combine!)

Hope you have a fashionable Fall season with some trendy colours beauties!
xoxo!






2 comments:

  1. Love you blog, keep up the good work! XOXO Aartje

    ReplyDelete