Thursday, November 27, 2014

Beauty of Autumn got me inspired...

Oh hi there! I am so sorry for not writing for the past few weeks, it's been so hectic and busy for the past few weeks, but I never forgot that I had to write! Better late than never right!


 ''It never stops to amaze me to see the major change in color and atmosphere!''

It's still autumn and the leaves are changing their color, and it gets dark very early in the day. I totally love the change that mother nature shows! It never stops to amaze me to see the major change in color and atmosphere! Not forgetting we can use the beautiful candles that give that tiny amount of romantic touch in light and warmth. 

So I got inspired by the colors of this season and wanted to share a simple yet elegant look that I created after buying some new shadows and a new lipstick at a budget store. I did go soft on the eyes and a bit dark on the lips.

For me this is a look I can daily do, but I can imagine that it might be a bit to much especially the lip color. So as the festive season is coming this look is also great for a party look with that fierce lippy.


I will put some pictures below the make-up look with some of the products that I used. This look can easily be done with all budget make-up.


Hope you girlies like this look, I hope to do more looks especially during Christmas and new years eve.


Enjoy and have a nice day lovelies!


xoxo



Open Eyed look using the below products



Closed Eyes look using below products


All the products I used to achieve the above look


Stepping out of my comfort zone and used this new foundation by NYX 07 instead of the MAC Studio Sculpt and I like it!


Bronzy Highlighter by Catrice, this belongs to my daily essentials


For the waterline I always use gel liner, you can actually use any brand you want with any black pencil


Baked eyeshadow by Catrice on the tear ducts


Essence 3D shadow from the limited collection, on the lid and crease


I always start with a light shade in the crease so that the transition in color is smooth, this one is by Kiko but you can use any shade you want


My Favo GOSH concealer in the perfect shade ( must have for people with dark circles)


Super light color to highlight by Catrice ( Unfortunately they don't sell it anymore)

Rimmel London 128 StarryEyed Lipstick



Catrice Yellow touch to mix with the above lipstick


Eyeliner by NYC.. I swear this is the blackest black ever!


Nutmeg foundation by Sleek Make-up for Contour


Endless coats of this super Manga Mascara by L'oreal


Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder to Contour


Kiko Brown Sparkle eyeshadow for the crease


WaterEyeshadow in Gold by Kiko to Highlight the Face

No comments:

Post a Comment