Friday, September 12, 2014

The Beauty of doing what you love ...

I love doing Make-up but what I also love is capturing the beauty of my work and make it eternal with my own imagination and creation and put it in a frame.


"Capturing the beauty of my work and make it eternal"



Last year I decided to buy a somewhat enhanced camera the 'Samsung Nx1000 ' ( yeah for me that camera was very enhanced even though I know there are far more professional camera's on the market but hey..I was doing it all with my phone camera). So I opted for this one as I just wanted to capture my make-up creations with a little more professional camera.

So I asked around and got some volunteers within my family and friends which I dolled up and put in front of my camera! I am so thankful that these people helped me out ( BIG SHOUT OUT. You know who you are!). 

By practicing with make-up on others and photographing I just got better and better not only with the make-up but also taking pictures was getting more exciting. I realized that I had developed a new hobby. Photography, taking pictures of people that I dolled up myself! And I even loved everything around it from arranging the clothes, choosing locations and even helping with poses and the facial expressions during the shots! As I said before my own imagination and creations coming to life! 

Beauty of doing and practicing what you love is, that you keep on developing and discovering new things about yourself. 

The first photo below being my latest photo shoot. And the rest of the photo's are some that I took within the last year. 

Enjoy my creations and do what you love beauties!
Xoxo 


Shalini Rai during the Pocahontas Shoot ( latest one)

Dyanne Simons during the James Bond shoot Last year


Dewika Makhan during the 'Expressive Glam' Shoot


Shaanti Ramsaran, a spontaneously night shot mainly for the make-up



Triesna Ramsaran during our Summer shoot

Mellanie Paulusma, This was one particular shot for the Make-up


Joti Kumar during the 'Indian Culture' shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment