Sunday, September 7, 2014

So how do I start..

I have been thinking to start blogging for a while now. I was not sure if I could keep up with it, but than today finally after months I thought 'why not, give it a try'! I love to share my view on Make-up, Fashion and even some of my other favorite things!


I can talk endless about makeup, and even some times about fashion!

I've created a page on Facebook sometime a year ago where I shared ( still do..) my favorite make-up looks of Beautybloggers, celebs and once in a while some of my own Make-Up creations. Beside that it happened that I shared sort of blogposts about fashion or make-up! Being the latest one about #Fall Make-up which I will post on this blog soon! 

As I have a full-time job beside my love and hobby for mainly Make-Up I try to share some of my make-up looks on Instagram, I just love the Make-Up community on it! 

I hope to entertain others with this blog by sharing my hobby and interests with the rest of the world!

You can also follow me on:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment